I put GISHWHES on my resume as a joke, but it turns out having experience working with international strangers on a high pressure creative project, interpreting vague and ridiculous goals, finding creative and innovative solutions in a short time period and communicating effectively through social media looks real freaking good in a cover letter.
I’m proud of you.
Dean had to learn this on his own
Remember he knew Azazel was possessing his Dad (“Devil’s Trap 1x22) because demon-John told him he was proud of him and that wasn’t his Dad..
Dean was being a douche to Cas about his sales position, replicating without thinking John’s “warriors are what matters” mind-set. Then he saw Ephraim hone-in on Cas, and he realised just how in pain Cas was, so he stepped up and apologised. And Dean Winchester doesn’t apologise lightly.
Dean is a deeply emotional person who was never given the tool-kit to express himself with. Robert Berens’ script and Jensen’s ever impressive interpretive skills really captured that in this episode.
Because Dean is just bursting with love for Cas, but he can’t say it.
Instead, he manages to tell Cas he’s proud of him. And that means a lot to both of them.
No writer is as fond of messing with canon as Brad Buckner & Eugenie Ross-Leming. In Taxi Driver they changed the entire mythology for Purgatory and Hell, and invented the Rogue Reapers, unbalancing much of the storylines that came before it. In I’m No Angel they made reapers body snatchers like demons and angels.
In Holy Terror we find out angel graces do not come with a name tag attached to them. They aren’t like human souls, which have a one to one relationship with their owners. Instead they are like those five hour energy shots. Any angel could slice through another angel’s skin and steal his or her grace, thus making it his own, as Castiel did in this episode. A grace is just the battery fluid on which the angel engines run.
Except that causes a whole lot of canon problems. Like why Castiel didn’t do the same thing with Hael, or the angel he killed on the bus in 9.03. Also if a grace is so generic why did Metatron collect Castiel’s grace in a bottle? Why did Anna search for hers for so long when she could have just ripped one out of the red shirt angels that came after her? Why, when he was losing his powers at the end of season 5, didn’t Castiel absorb a grace from one of the many angels he killed?"
I really hope when Charlie comes back from Oz that she’s got the same haircut that Felicia Day currently has
SPN AU: Dean Winchester as a kindergarten teacher (pt.1)
MY ULTIMATE AU WEAKNESS!
okay so I kind of feel that Dean would be the kind of teacher that treated his kids like adults but not as adults. Sharing really interesting trivia and encouraging them to watch NOVA, How The Universe Works, and TED Talks. He would never teach them “Silence is Golden” and instead say “The only thing better than sticking up for yourself is sticking up for someone else.” Then his class would complain about that being too long so he scraps the lesson “plan” and instead has them all try to think up a better, shorter one. Somehow, at the end of the day, they all have learned something and can’t wait to open up and complete their ~secret assignment~ at home.
hell what can i say my hand just slipped
WOULD YOU LIKE A LUNCH DATE WITH OSRIC CHAU??? Then Keep reading, because you could win one!
As many of you know, Chealsea’s(kripke-is-my-king) house was severely damaged in a flood a few weeks ago. Because insurance has denied covering any of the damages, she needs help raising the money for repairs.
so basically me and jo ann(stormyhael) came up with the idea of making a donation giveaway to raise some money for Chealsea because her house got completely ruined. we give HUGE thanks to chealsea
who is a perfect human beingwho purchased most of the prizes to make this possible!
And Osric, who has been a complete saint since this started, has offered himself up as a prize.
GRAND PRIZE: each prize can be seen in detail at this page
- this is actually pretty amazing but if you win AND live in the Vancouver or the LA area you will get LUNCH WITH OSRIC CHAU Don’t live near either place? no problem. you will get a Skype call from Osric instead!
- 'saving people hunting things' journal
- three tiered devils trap bracelet
- 'driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole' magnet
- the samulet
- a supernatural poster
RUNNER UP: each prize can be seen in detail at this page
- an autographed photo from Richard Speight Jr.
- an autographed photo from Matt Cohen
- pentagram bracelet
- 'carry on my wayward son' magnet
- deviltrap pocketwatch
- the samulet
- a Supernatural** coffee mug
- you must reblog this post (we won’t count likes)
- you must go HERE and donate a minimum of $5
- For every $5 you donate, you will be entered into the drawing. So if you donate $10, you will be entered twice, etc. (more you donate the higher chance you have on winning!)
- When you donate, there is an option to leave a comment on the donation page. Leave a comment that includes a link to this post on your blog. This way we know you reblogged, and we’ll also know where to contact you if you win.
- if you donate track the tag #chealseas donation giveaway so you can get caught up in our updates!
- The final day to enter this is February 28, 2014
- If you donated prior to November 29, 2013, and would like to be included in the drawing, please go to Chealseas askbox and let her know. You do not have to make another donation
although it would be greatly appreciated, and you would receive another entry in the sweepstakes if you did.
For any questions regarding Chealseas personal situation:
- there is a detailed description and photos of the damages on the donation page
- her askbox is always open
For questions regarding the giveaway, you may contact:
even if you can’t donate please reblog so the word gets out to those that can!
Please reblog, and enter if you would like! It would mean so much!